Re: Parts Cleaner Fluids....

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts Cleaner Fluids....
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 23:08:28 -0500
:-)

I don't consider Bud, MGD, Michelob, MHL, Busch, Coors, etc...  to be
beer.  A blind taste test between MGD, OM & Bud would be like doing a blind
taste test between 3 different brands of distilled water.

Anchor Steam.  Goes well with fish and some beef dishes.  Too coppery for
most other foods.

At 21:53 1/21/2001,  Douglas Shook was inspired to say:

> > And I wouldn't consider OM beer anymore....
>
>But here I necessarily would need to draw a line.  Old Mil is
>better than most of the "big brewer" domestic beers (it is not an
>Anchor Steam, but I dare you to do a blind taste test against
>Bud, MGD, etc.).
>
>This qualifies as "shop-talk" under the category of
>"assembly-lube." :)

Cheers!

///
///