Re: Forwarded message

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: Re: Forwarded message
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 19:16:46 -0700
I have 15 Gal. of Gunk Hydro Seal in my cleaner (at least at one time
I did). It is NOT the old formula, but this stuff is a VERY agressive
cleaner - to the point it even ate the paint off my washer
tank..... This stuff does a great job cleaning parts, BUT, it also
eats your hands, is flammable (my washer is fireproof & self-closing
if it detects fire), it evaporates, and last but not least, it stinks.
I would get rid of it, but it does such a great job cleaning parts &
I'm not sure if even the near-by Nuclear Waste Dump would take the
stuff..........Having said all that, I would find something else (did
I mention it was expensive as hell?)

Ed

///
///