Forwarded message

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded message
From: List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:28:14 -0700 (MST)
For some reason, this was sent to me rather than shop-talk@autox.team.net.

mjb.
----

From: Fred Zampa <FZampa@mail.maconstate.edu>
Subject: carb dip
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:47:57 -0500

o.k. , i have been putting it off since the last time it came up, but now
you convinced me.   i promise to go buy some agitine as soon as my wallet
becomes a bit more pliable.

     i have a related question:

          has anyone found a good carburetor cleaner ??   i have used
berryman's for 20 years.
that is the weird looking yellow stuff that comes in a gallon can with a
cute little dip basket.
..costs about $12.
          but, I have never been satisfied with the stuff.   when I pull out
the crab parts, instead of thinking  " wow, that's amazing ,"  I think
"nuts, this is sill grungy."

      i remember that way back in my gas station days we had something much
better.

      any help, ideas, or recollections ??

   thanks,  fred zampa

///