new subject

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: new subject
From: JNiolon@uss.com
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 06:29:16 -0600
not that I'm tired of the cell phone wars but I've got another
question.....

I'm trying to find a source for an inexpensive cartop luggage carrier
box... the enclosed fiberglass boxes that perch precariously on top of
sedans and mini vans during the summer months, holding the clothes,toys,
gifts of millions while effeciently killing gas mileage as they speed along
the hiways at 85 mph (talking on their cell phones) to vacation
destinations.

I want to build a lightweight enclosed trailer my daughter, son-in-law and
NEW GRANDSON !!!!! can pull behind a Honda Accord on trips to Grandpa's
house.

I'm thinking of building a lightweight frame with something like a boat
trailer axle/spring combo and attaching this lightweight carrier to it...I
see a small, lightweight, watertight, easy to maneuver and reasonably
inexpensive little trailer thing...There has got to be dozens of them
somewhere that the families have outgrown and underused ???  any
suggestions ???  is there a web want add place where you can advertise for
WANTED items...

this group, more than any other can surely tell me  "where to go" !!!!!

TIA

john