RE: new subject

To: "'shop-talk@autox.team.net'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: new subject
From: "Lyn Fatt, Brian A" <brian.lynfatt@eds.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 19:50:58 -0500
I remember seeing something on the web about a
year ago. It was an egg shaped trailer that
appeared to be quite small. It had different
options including a stove and sink, but you
slept in a tent. It was also built as a simple
carrier. I think the company was out in
California. None of the links that I have seem
to relate to this trailer so I must have tossed
the URL.

Regards,
Brian
brian.lynfatt@eds.com