Online Parts (was Foggy car, resolution.)

To: Rex Burkheimer <rex@txol.net>
Subject: Online Parts (was Foggy car, resolution.)
From: Jon & Deb Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:25:18 -0500
I've been underwhelmed by the price competitiveness of the pure on-line
parts places that have popped up. I get much better advice, service and
prices from the guys who have been doing this by mail-order before the
WWW was a glimmer in Al Gore's eye. Their experience and advice alone
has saved me thousands in unnecessary repairs in the last year alone.