Re: DIY Natural Gas Appliances

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: Re: DIY Natural Gas Appliances
From: Susan and Mark Miller <marknsuz@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 22:09:44 -0800
Excellent point - always make sure you get enough power!!  With the numbers you
estimated two batteries should give 5-6 runtime hours, probably enough for two
days
of intermittent heat (run a half hour or so every few hours), at least enough to
keep the place livable if not toasty.

Our failures are rarely for that long and I can get the couple of pumpouts I
need
with a single battery.  And for when I get scared - I'll pull a battery out of
one
of the cars.

Mark.