Re: Build it yourself Car Trailer

To: "Richard Boyce" <rboyce90@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Build it yourself Car Trailer
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:20:15 -0500
Count me in for those kinds of threads.  I'm just "ramping up" my metal
working skills and tools.  Discussion of that kind are very valuable to
people like me.

I will also host plans and archives on this stuff on the web page.  (T1 is
installed, but the darn phone company left a test loop on one of their
switches!)

Inch

MailTo:epetrevich@relavis.com

                    "Richard Boyce"

                    <rboyce90@hotmail.co        To:
shop-talk@autox.team.net
                    m>                          cc:

                    Sent by:                    Subject:     Re: Build it
yourself Car Trailer
                    shop-talk-owner@auto

                    x.team.net

                    11/18/00 08:28 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Richard Boyce"

I would be glad to keep the trailer topic on list if the list doesn't mind.
My intention was to keep it off list if there wasn't much interest.
Didn't want to get into discussions that others weren't interested
in.Anybody on the list interested in building their own shop equipment,
such
as engine pickers, motor stands, jack stands, fab tables and such. I've
been
building this stuff for 30 years(among many other things) and would be glad
to share with all.These days my main interests are in chassis and roll cage
fabrication.