Re: Build it yourself Car Trailer

To: Richard Boyce <rboyce90@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Build it yourself Car Trailer
From: Steven Shipley <shiples@home.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 15:56:03 -0800
I have this on my list of future projects so I'd really appreciate
this conversation to remain on the list if possible.  I bought one
of the books on trailer design from Northern Tool which appears to
cover the basics so it would be very valuable to me to watch the
process from the comfort of my keyboard.

My practical side says a trailer should be made of steel, but I'd
love to see one made of aluminum.

Steve Shipley
Seattle, WA