Somewhat shop related...

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Somewhat shop related...
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 18:35:11 -0500
I was in my workshop the other day, wearing good clothes, as I just had to get
something.  Well anyhow, I brushed up against something greasy and got a lovely
striped black grease stain on a very expensive white jacket w/ suede collar.
After I finished cursing and kicking my TR6, I took it to the dry cleaner...
they made me sign a waver of responsibility because of the suede, and they
nearly got the entire grease stain out (maybe one more dry cleaning should do
it).  Anyhow, the dry cleaning chemicals faded the suede...

I'm aware of Connoly Hide Feed, for leather car seats / upholstery, is there
such a product which will restore and feed suede to bring it back to life?

Thanks,

--
Kai M. Radicke -- kai@radiohead.net
1974 Triumph TR6 Supercharged