Re: Garage Heating Choices....

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garage Heating Choices....
From: Richard Beels <beels@technologist.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 15:38:03 -0500
Well, that doesn't sound like a lot of propane.  I can use up a whole
cylinder on a good day of grilling!  :-)

Maybe I wasn't clear (and sometimes I can be all to unclear) but I want to
keep the garage above freezing for the winter.  50 degrees might be too
warm for an "all the time" temperature, I don't know.  I've never had this
"problem" before.

It gets really annoying to have to go down into the basement for the "stuff
that can't freeze" all the time.  It was worse back in MI when the garage
was detached.  Plus, the wife hates that and we all know how that goes....

At 14:10 11/10/2000,  Chris Heerschap was inspired to say:
>Richard Beels wrote:
> > Well howdy there neighbor, I'm near East Greenville (about 20 minutes from
> > Qtown on 663).  In the last week, I've found 4 people who live in
> > Doylestown.  Popular place...  :-)
>
>It's a really nice town!
>
> > The garage is insulated and so are the garage doors.  Oh, and it's
> attached.
>
>That helps, and helps alot...
>
> > How much propane do you go through?  This is one of those unregulated
> > units, right?
>
>This is just a cylinder that you would put on a barbeque grille.  I
>think if I work often on a cold winter I might do a whole cylinder
>through the course of a year.
>

>cmh
>--
>Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator/Postmaster

Cheers!