RE: Lathe question forwarded

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Lathe question forwarded
From: Kelley Mascher <mascher@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:10:10 -0700 (PDT)

While you could ask on news:rec.crafts.metalworking.
I think most of the participants would tell you to
look in the archive on deja.com first. This subject
has been done to death on a regular basis in rcm.

Cheers,

Kelley Mascher                                            (206) 528-2713
Children's Hospital & Med. Center               mascher@u.washington.edu
Audiology Research                              Seattle, Washington USA