Re: Auto Lifts

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>, "Michael Lye" <mlye@risd.edu>
Subject: Re: Auto Lifts
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@wmautomotive.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:04:37 -0500
>   After that, I just had to tighten the garage door
> spring a few turns

It probably should be mentioned here that adjusting those springs is not for
the faint of heart.  I understand (not from experience) that they can bite
you bigtime if you don't know what your are doing.

Rex Burkheimer
Marketing Director, WM Automotive Warehouse
Fort Worth TX    rex@wmautomotive.com

 Great minds discuss ideas;
 Average minds discuss events;
 Small minds discuss people.