Temporary Insulation

To: Myles Kitchen <MHKitchen@aol.com>, David Laver <David.Laver@msdw.com>,
Subject: Temporary Insulation
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 21:49:48 -0400
Thx to all for the helpful suggestions. I kicked myself as soon as I hit
the "send" button on my original message because obviously the kerosene
heater reference was only going to make a big "bang".

I particularly liked the ideas of (i) moving the family into the Stor-It
unit so I can make all the smells I want at home, (ii) moving to
California to avoid the northern winter, (iii) using radiant heaters to
heat things and not air, (iv) using multiple halogen lights - they give
off radiant heat as well as light, (v) buy the wife something and do it
at home - the beer is nearer (vi) using a 30W space heater - the low
cost of that really appeals to me.

All in all I think I'll use electric heat and a bank of halogen lights,
as well as some ventilation, in my "junk" trailer at home. If I survive
till spring I'll let you know how it worked out.

Derek