RE: Temporary Insulation

To: "Derek Harling" <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Temporary Insulation
From: "Paul Mele" <Paul.Mele@usermail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 00:10:11 -0400
2 thoughts from and ex-northerner:

1. wait till it's warm out
2. glue up 4x8 x 1 inch sheets of blue board, overlap the seams (total
thickness 2 in, or double whatever thickness you want to work with), cut
them to fit over the walls and ceiling (jam 'em in, so no problem on exiting
the rented space), then bring your own SCUBA set to breathe, since the CO
poisoning from the space heater will be unpleasant (headache, nausea, bad
decisions, vomiting, stupor, coma, death).  even with electric heat via the
generator, it's not a pleasant thought.
3. Find a heated garage to rent...it'll be easier!