Re: new hammer drill needed

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: new hammer drill needed
From: Jon & Deb Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 21:04:08 -0400
Yes B&D owns DeWalt. But they are designed and built to a higher
standard for durability than the B&D brand stuff. There is little
crossover in the lines. They know their competitors are Milwaukee and
Bosch and have comparable quality built it. In my book you can't go
wrong with any of them. Bosch parts aren't hard to find.

Jon Rush