Re: Paving a brick walkway....

To: "Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing" <mikel@ichips.intel.com>,
Subject: Re: Paving a brick walkway....
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:06:41 -0700
My only experience has been on a level, sandy soil. We just edged one side
of the path with 1x4 pressure treated wood, leveled the path to the wood,
put down plastic to keep the "foundation" from washing out, and laid the
bricks. It settled a little but is otherwise fine.
    I would think with clay you would have no problem. I would consider the
edging with wood or steel just to keep the bricks from separating over time.

What kind of bananas do you race?

Rex Burkheimer
Marketing Director
WM Automotive Warehouse