Re: Blast Cabinets

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Subject: Re: Blast Cabinets
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:51:05 -0700
John,

That is a good solution, and you have a nice collection of cars too! I
could easily justify a pressure blaster.  Unfortunately I live here in
the rain forest, and I would have to construct something more
substantial for winter use (half the year!)  Maybe one of those sheds
from home depot . . .

--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle