Re: Blast Cabinets

To: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: Blast Cabinets
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:02:10 -0700

>One major disadvantage of any blaster is the dust that WILL escape and cover
>everything in the shop. Also if you use glass beads you learn to sweep the
>floor FREQUENTLY - otherwise its like ice.

     I have to disagree on the dust escaping.  If you seal it up correctly
(lots of silicone) and have a good dust extractor, you will not get dust in
the garage.  Yes you will get some but its absolutely minor if you have a
good dust collector and the thing is sealed.  After a few years of using a
shop vac, I purchased the TIP dust collector it made quite a
difference.  It is awfully slippery though.

         mike

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing ~~~~~~~and \/    \/  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                              .oooO  Oooo.
Bug Writer er...Programmer            (   )   (   )
                                                        \_)  (_/
              webmaster@b2systems.com
If you want to learn more about the ULTIMATE BRITISH sports car, then
take a look at   http://www.singercars.com/