Re: Turning brake rotor -> carparts.com

To: <LBC286@aol.com>, <tw@texas.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turning brake rotor -> carparts.com
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:32:04 -0600
I tried to look up parts for my RX7, and they listed Chevrolet pickup parts
instead.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19    SRX7 #39
rex@txol.net  rex@ceoexpress.com

"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden