Re: plastic screws or rivets ?????

To: <jniolon@uss.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: plastic screws or rivets ?????
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:45:16 -0600
Check with an auto parts store that sells paint or body shop supplies. Cars
use these things all over the place now.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19    SRX7 #39
rex@txol.net  rex@ceoexpress.com

"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden