Re: Can't read the numbers on sockets?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Can't read the numbers on sockets?
From: Mike Sloane <msloane@att.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:06:13 -0500
I received a set for Christmas last year. They look good and work very
well, just as long as you never need to actually use the sockets. Then
you will discover that they get chewed up pretty quickly by any metal
they encounter, and solvents, oil, gas, etc. finish the job that the
sharp metal started. Of course the sockets that never get used will
still have the tags, so you stand a pretty good chance of getting the
right one if you grab one without a tag. (-:

Mike

--

Mike Sloane

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in the political
 process is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
- Plato (427?-347? B.C.)