Re: Can't read the numbers on sockets?

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Can't read the numbers on sockets?
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 13:17:54 -0600
I've been using the "Quick Find" tags for years . . . they really help these
old bifocaled eyes . . . I like them so much that I bought a set for my
wrenches as well.  They CAN be scratched if the socket is running in close
quarters but they wrap clear around the socket and stick amazingly well.
They'll even withstand a solvent wash as long as you don't actually soak.

Tony_________________@Sherman.Texas