Re: Merry Christmas!!

To: "Steve Budde" <super_racenut@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Merry Christmas!!
From: Eric J Petrevich/LRM<inch@megageek.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 1999 09:30:21 -0500
Sorry about your lose dude.  Before you go shopping, talk to your
homeowner's insurance.  More than likely it's covered (you files a police
report, right?)

Anyway, I could forward you all the email that I received when I asked for
help about tools if you want (in one big email).

Also, I have a set on Metrinch tools that I ordered off the net and they
are VERY high qaulity.  I have the set that does NOT include the
screwdriver bits.  The set WITH the bits I saw at Sears and it was MUCH
LOWER quality than my set.  Looks like it might be a set that Sears handles
only.  i don't know.

Inch

"Steve Budde" <super_racenut@hotmail.com> on 12/23/99 06:17:20 PM
Please respond to "Steve Budde" <super_racenut@hotmail.com>