Re: Trailer Question

To: Andy Poling <andy@globalauctions.com>,
Subject: Re: Trailer Question
From: rjl6n@cstone.net (R. John Lye)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:52:08 -0800
At 07:51 PM 12/20/99 -0500, Andy Poling wrote:
>How do you like your Texas Rollback?  I've checked out their site in the
>past, and it looks like a pretty neat design.  But I wonder how it works in
>practice... and how expensive they are.

I saw one at a National Triumph meet a few years ago - and it looked
good enough that I inquired with them about it.  It really seems to
work well, from talking to the guy who owned it who was quite happy
with his.  They are not cheap, though.  I forget the price now, but was
a bit shocked at how expensive it was (for an open trailer).

R. John Lye
'59 TR-3A  '62 TR-4  '70 GT-6+  '95 Dodge Dakota

Please note new address:
rjl6n@cstone.net