Trailer Question

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailer Question
From: "John L. Viviani II" <geeno@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 18:04:56 -0600
I have been looking and asking on the other lists I belong to, but have yet
to find an answer. I am looking for a website that might give me some basic
plans to make my own trailer. I am looking to make a 6x12 thing enclosed or
open in order to haul a Lotus Seven replica. I also want light weight as I
hope to be able to pull the trailer and "Lotus" behind a Jeep Wrangler at
times. (I do have a 24 foot Texas Roll-Back that I use with my Ram.) Can
anyone point me to a site, yes I can order plans from many places and pay,
but if I can get free plans for cars, planes, boats, bombs on the net why
not car tailors. I just want to look a set over to see if I am missing
anything.

Gino