Mysterious parts

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Mysterious parts
From: "William C.W. Lamb" <chip@wmsbrg.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 16:53:30 -0500
Hey all, not to damage the neverending thread on tools for christmas
giving...need to tap y'all's collective brains:

Found two boxes with new brake pads in 'em, D-151. I don't recognize them
as SAAB pads (that's what we work on here), that's the common lingo for
brake pads, can anyone tell me what they're for so I can put 'em on eBay,
give 'em to a friend, et.c.?

We're finally getting round to putting in our shop floor, found these and
other mysterious parts laying around, more to come as we regroup and figure
out what to put back on the shelves.

Cheers-

William "Chip" Lamb
West of Sweden SAAB