Re: Lights and ceilings

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "tllaz" <tllaz@cros.net>,
Subject: Re: Lights and ceilings
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:10:42 -0600
I'm also working on lighting for my 24x40 shop. My plan is to use 4 rows of
8'ft - 2-bulb flourescents running lengthwise (cheap), plus a centrally
located mercury vapor lamp (about $100), one of the new ones that puts out
very white light. In addition, I already have bench-area incandescent
lighting on adjustable arms for close work.  I think this will result in
plenty of lumens - at my age there's never too much- as well as a broad
spectrum for color accuracy.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  Reynard
rex@txol.net  rburkheimer@hotmail.com

Gravity...It's Not Just a Good Idea.  It's the Law.