RE: Painting small parts

To: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Painting small parts
From: Mike Rambour <mikey@b2systems.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 20:00:31 -0800

>why not spray cans?

  Several people  have now suggested this, so how does one buy 2 part self
etching primer in spray cans ?

   Also as I have told one other person, I believe the quality of the paint
I will use will be better.  I may be wrong but right now I am still in the
primer stage and Rustoleum is NOT a primer that I care to use on something
I want to last.

   Oh yeah someone else suggested going to my paint shop and having them
fill spray cans with paint, not a bad idea I will call them but that wont
help with the 2 part paints and primers I am painting with.

         mike

~~~~~ I'd rather be sailing ~~~~~~~and \/    \/  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mike Rambour                              .oooO  Oooo.
Bug Writer er...Programmer            (   )   (   )
                                                        \_)  (_/
              webmaster@b2systems.com
If you want to learn more about the ULTIMATE BRITISH sports car, then
take a look at   http://www.singercars.com/