Re: '73 MG Midget Clutch Problems

To: Timothy Surdel <mambo_king47@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: '73 MG Midget Clutch Problems
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 10:48:25 -0700
Tim :

I'm pretty sure team.net has a MG mail list, but if not, you could at
least try the british-cars list.

In the meantime, some things to think about :
Does the slave pushrod move ?  How far ?
Does the MC piston return against the push rod when you let off the
pedal ?
Does the fluid level in the MC rise when you depress the pedal ?
How much play is there in the slave linkage ?
All adjustments made ?
Do you have a return spring where one doesn't belong ?
Where are you ?

Randall
59 TR3A