Craftsman Quick Wrench

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Craftsman Quick Wrench
From: "L Smith" <als26@vol.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 09:45:33 -0700

Just a quick word on the Craftsman "quickie" wrenches.....
A friend of mine received a set of them from his brother-in-law for
Christmas last year. He brought them over to my shop while we were
installing an engine in his van. We both used one wrench one time and put
them back in the plastic carrying case......
The van and the rest of the tools he brought with him are gone..... the
quick wrench set is still in my shop.  Know what....I haven't cared to touch
them again either.   :-)