Craftsman Wrenches/husky/metwrench

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Craftsman Wrenches/husky/metwrench
From: twistedrod@juno.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 06:12:18 -0700
well i have a well rounded set of tools snap on mac  tat and matco. i was
wondering did anyone have a problem with husky tools  ive bought a couple
wrenches and am considering to get several sets scince they are cheaper
than craftsman. and they will take  craftsman and snap on and mac in
exchange for their brand
also i was thingking of investing in a set of metwrenches scince i do
alot of junkyard shopping and i dont like to carry a full set of tools
with me I too am tired of dealing with sears rude clerks i recently found
a box of busted craftsmen tools at a yard sale and after 4 different
sears i finally got the exchanged.

Leo
      "BuickRacer"

1963 Dodge Dart Wagon /6