Re: Palm ratchet?

To: Heerschap@eng.kns.com
Subject: Re: Palm ratchet?
From: Joe Flake <flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 17:07:40 -0400 (EDT)

> SnapOn palm ratchet which I loved using.  It was black plastic, in the
> shape of a Wankel rotor (rounded triangle) about 3" across.  It fit in
> the palm perfectly and was *great* for speeding nuts and bolts on or
> off quickly.

I'm a bit behind in email.
I've seen the replies to this for the current source of the
palm size ratchet.
I don't have one of those, but I do have a small, short-handled
ratchet (3/8 drive has about a 3 inch handle) which works really
well for the same speeding on/off functions (it's also good for
when I'm really paranoid about twisting too hard on a small or
old/rusty item which might twist off with a longer handle).
If memory server correctly, I got it from JCWhitney as a add
on to get an order up to some minumum order value.  Don't
know if they still carry them, but it was well worth the few
dollars I spent some years ago.

Joe
flake@a3115jmf.atl.hp.com