Re: Palm ratchet?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Palm ratchet?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 13:06:21 -0600 (MDT)

Yes, Snap On makes a very nice palm ratchet.  F7?? - I've had mine for more
than little while, the top isn't quite as legible as it used to be.  I think
that a few years ago when expounding on tools to one of the lists, I claimed
this was a piece that every serious hobbyist and professional should have, at
whatever the current price may be.  Of course, it's been maybe 12 hours since
I last used mine, cranking down a few nuts on the Killer Spitfire motor prior
to firing it up last night.

mjb.