Re: Pressure Washers

To: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pressure Washers
From: jvanho01@tir.com
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 20:17:23 -0400
I don't know what the "quarter car wash" puts out but I do know that the
3500 psi gasoline operated one that I have will power wash just about
anything that your heart desires.  I wash engines as well as our deck, and
even our stone sidewalk that gets rust stained from our sprinkler system
that is connected to a well that has lots of iron in it.  It does an
excellent job of removing all dirt, rust, etc..

At 11:30 AM 6/8/99 Tuesday -0400, Ed Van Scoy wrote:

>I am shopping for a pressure washer, but am not certain where the line
>between adequate and inadequate is. I will use it primarily for cleaning
>engines, off-road vehicles etc. My only reference is the "quarter car
>wash", which is too much for my purposes, but not by much. Does anybody
>know what the ".25" units put out in PSI & GPM? Ant recommendations out
>there?
>Thanks,
>Ed

Jim V. - '58 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup V8 Automatic