RE: looking for left-hand threaded bolt and nut

To: "'Roland Wilhelmy'" <rwil@cts.com>,
Subject: RE: looking for left-hand threaded bolt and nut
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 15:50:53 -0700
Found a link to a place that appears willing to sell hardware, including
left hand nuts, by mail order.  Try
http://www2.viaweb.com/barnhill/index.html  They list a box of 100 5/16" NC
nuts for $9.60, but might be willing to break a box.  Their home page
implies they will sell single quantities cheap.

Don't know anything else about them, Usual Disclaimers apply.

Randall