Re: Glues

To: "DWADE REINSCH" <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Subject: Re: Glues
From: Eric J Petrevich/LRM<inch@megageek.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 22:23:18 -0400
Around here, NAPA sells a spray glue for automotive use.  It comes in 2
grades, interior (for headliners,etc) and exterior (for rag tops)  Works
great, just follow the directions.

Inch

"DWADE REINSCH" <dreinsch@tenet.edu> on 05/11/99 04:10:58 PM
Please respond to "DWADE REINSCH" <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
To:     Shop-Talk@autox.team.net
cc:
Subject:        Glues

One wonderful thing about this list is you can ask anything!  So.....
I've got two different, but maybe related, glueing problems.  My leather
brief case is coming apart at one seam.  It was not stiched but glued
with a "contact cement" smelling glue.  My MG interior is waiting for me
to find a glue that will glue the edges of the vinel to the hardboard.
I've tried contact cement for this and it didn't work very well.

I need a STRONG glue that will hold these things together so I can get
on with my important repair work!  LOL

TIA,

dwade