Re: Engine cleaner, was Re: floors(sorry)

To: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@khoral.com>
Subject: Re: Engine cleaner, was Re: floors(sorry)
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 00:44:03 -0400
Kevin Sullivan wrote:
> I just bought one of these engine cleaner guns, but it didn't have any
> instructions.  I tried it out a bit but either it doesn't work very well
> or I'm not using it correctly.  Any hints on how to get best results with
> this thing?  Or return it to whence it came?

  I bought probably the cheapest engine gleaner
gun known to man, I beleive I paid $5CDN.

  Frankly, it works pretty well.

  What problems are you having with yours? Does it not
draw the soap up very well? Or does everything appear
to be working well except it doesn't clean?

> 1957 Magnette ZB   "Pup"
> 1959 Magnette ZB   "P2"

  Nice cars! I just walked in rfom welding up the sill
on my first 58ZB, as the second 58ZB watched in fear.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca