Re: Glues

To: DWADE REINSCH <dreinsch@tenet.edu>
Subject: Re: Glues
From: Kelley Mascher <mascher@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 14:02:01 -0700 (PDT)

Pliobond contact cement will do what you want.

It's not easy to find around here but it used to
sell under the Goodyear name, I think.

With the addition of a little heat I have rebuilt
engine mounts with it.

Kelley Mascher                                            (206) 528-2713
Children's Hospital & Med. Center               mascher@u.washington.edu
Audiology Research                              Seattle, Washington USA