RE: Running air tools

To: "'nogera@juno.com'" <nogera@juno.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Running air tools
From: "Landaiche Ken (Nokia/PL)" <ken.landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 10:58:42 -0700
The regulator would be useful for more than the tools. I find myself
adjusting the pressure to fit whatever I'm blowing off with the air.
Sometimes a delicate item wants 30-40 psi, while blasto-cleaning a part
takes whatever my compressor can give.

So, if the ceiling reel will be plumbed from the compressor a ways, you
could put one of those recommended water trap loops on the wall near the
reel, with the regulator on the leg going back up to the ceiling and the
reel.

Ken Landaiche