Re: Temporary Shop floors

To: stecz@crossroads.com
Subject: Re: Temporary Shop floors
From: "George P. Dausch IV" <gpd4@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:05:53 -0500
John & all,
I can only comment to date.  It has been on for six months, in my machine
room area and paint booth area.  The areas are heated intermittently, in
the machine room I use a steel wheeled cart for moving materials.  In the
paint booth, I store a vehicle on the small wheeled dollies to keep it
against the wall.  I applied the product over a sealed concrete floor,
broom finish.

One division of my companies places concrete, which means that I get to
be the last and lowest for quality and timeliness.   The slab was placed
with no special care, and I applied the epoxy coating my self, no special
precautions.  Caveat emptor, but so far it has been great.
George