Re: Pittsburgh and Husky tools

To: jgn@li.net, ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu
Subject: Re: Pittsburgh and Husky tools
From: McVintage@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 10:18:41 EST
In a message dated 99-02-05 18:48:55 EST, jgn@li.net writes:

<< Where do you get these $15 jeans?  These are NEW jeans, right?

I haven't paid that much for a new pair of jeans in years. In fact, right
now I'm wearing $12 Kirkland jeans I got at Costco and I'm about to
go out to the garage and take the diff out of my TR6 - using Pittsburgh
and other tools from Harbor Frieght, a jack from Costco, and some
jack stands I picked up at Carlisle.
Go ahead - call me cheap.
Actually I have craftsman ratchets and even 1 or 2 snap-on tools
but for relatively infrequent amateur use, I think Pittsburgh sockets
and wrenchs are the best cost-effective way to go.
Jack Mc
King of Prussia, PA