degreasers

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: degreasers
From: "Aaron Bergman" <orion15@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 11:17:26 -0600
Thanks everyone, for all the info.  What a great list.  I think I'm going to
go with diesel fuel and Simple Green as my main two chemicals.  Remember
from high school science class, 'Like dissolves like'.  I'm sure the diesel
will work great, and I have yet to buy some Simple Green.  I live in central
Wisconsin, so you can see how pressure washing in January is a problem.  The
pressure washer is out of commision all winter.  I'll be using a lot of
brake cleaner as I began the brake overhaul...

Aaron Bergman
http://members.xoom.com/49axial