Re: degreasers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: degreasers
From: Bob Moore <mustang@best.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 15:20:59 -0800 (PST)
Since it is so much of a hassle to move my derelict projects to the car
wash each time, and a pressure washer makes a hell of a mess on your own
property, I have settled on scraping the bid chunks off onto
cardboard/newspaper etc, then taking a scrub brush and a 2-3lb container
of go-jo/lanolin hand cleaner, and scrubing down everything I can reach.
Get it nice and liquidy, then just hose it down with a garden hose- I
hardly by solvent anymore, and my hands are always nice and clean
afterwards!

best regards,

-bob

http://www.vmoa.org/bob