RE: Question on Brands

To: "'Jim Van Hooser'" <jvanho01@tir.com>,
Subject: RE: Question on Brands
From: "Gerald Brazil" <gerrybraz@voyager.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 1999 21:15:35 -0500
It has been my observation that in the last 10 years or so, Craftsman power
tools have declined in quality and reliability. One index I use is the
length of their power cords. If you have an array of their power tools
purchased over the years, you can almost tell their age by cord length.
Longer equal older. Hell, in a few years I expect them to be like navels,
"innies" and "outies",

I still am a fan of their wrenches. I have yet to break one, even stressing
them beyond their designed capacity with a "cheater".

GJB