Re: crafstman drill press?

To: Erik Quackenbush <erikc@quackenbush.com>, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: crafstman drill press?
From: Jim Van Hooser <jvanho01@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 21:35:50 -0500
Erik,

I have been using a Sears Craftsman floor standing drill press that I
bought in 1964.  The only that I have ever done to it is replace the
bearings in the motor about 5 years ago.  It still works like a charm.  I
have over the years looked at buying a new one, but could never justify the
expenditure just to have a drill press with a tilt table.

Go for it.

Jim V.