RE: Cool Tools -> sandblaster

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Cool Tools -> sandblaster
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 19:13:44 -0500
At 08:39 AM 12/3/98 -0600, you wrote:

>In fact, I looked at it in the Ft Worth store before purchasing, just to
>reassure myself that it was of acceptable quality,....

I'm pretty sure that is the same pressure blaster that a friend of mine bought
at Big Lots for about the same price.  I love it!!!  Really worth the money.
By the time I had the money to burn, I couldn't find the blaster.

John

              48 TR1800    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V

www.team.net/www/morgan        bricklin.shel.olsy-na.com/bi