RE: Cool Tools

To: "'Eric J Petrevich/LRM'" <inchman@prolog.net>, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Cool Tools
From: "Barre, Matthew LCDR" <MBarre@comdt.uscg.mil>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 05:32:57 -0500
        I appreciate the report.  I have been threatening for some time to
load up with a big HF order and there are several items I wonder about the
quality:

        Any thoughts on their metal bench top blast cabinet vs the plastic
one.  They are the same $ but the metal one is a little larger.  I was also
considering one of their $90 pressure pot blasters for the bigger jobs.  I
was wondering about the recip saw... they had it on the cover a few months
ago for $39 I think.  The rated amps are low so I was wondering about the
power.

        MRB