Re: Floor jacks

To: Chuck Spalding <chuck@adept.com>
Subject: Re: Floor jacks
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 13:25:49 -0500 (EST)
Don't know about the Larin but the HarborFreight 2 1/4 ton that I have
works just fine. And at $49.99 you could buy two for the price of one of
theirs. Harbor Freight has parts for what they sell I just ordered a
switch for my angle grinder and it cost $1.25 with free shipping. They
also stand behind their life time guarantee on their sockets. Just call
them up and they ship it out for free. Although no one wants their jack to
slowly lower itself it will certainly get them into the habit of using
jack stands!
...Art