Re: Solvent for parts washers.

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Solvent for parts washers.
From: Mike Lee - Team Banana Racing <mikel@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:03:01 -0800
>MSC also sells it but the shipping costs eliminated them for me. But
>it you're close to one of thier outlets it may be more resonable.

With the long holiday weekend, I took the time to poke around my local NAPA
store.
I managed to find some brass petcock/hose fittings that look like they will work
reasonably well as a tank drain.  A plus was no welding required; I just have to
drill a large enough hole.  Certainly much better than that junk bolt that
the washer came with.  While I was there, I also found out that NAPA stocks
Agitene in the convenient 5 gallon bucket; the price was $47.95....  The counter
guy recommended 10 gallons; he said 12 would be ideal, but since it only comes
in 5 gallon increments...

Before I get it, I'd like to rig up that oil filter.  I assume the filter
goes on the pump inlet and not the outlet.  How did you guys do this?  I'm
thinking one of those remote oil filter mounts should do the trick....

Mike